Get To Know Drama Club’s Artyon Celestine With These Fun Facts! (Exclusive)
Artyon Celestine is one of the stars of the new Nickelodeon series Drama Club!
The 13-year-old plays Skip in the show, which follows a group of students in the Tookus Middle School Drama Club.
Artyon is no stranger to the stage or screen. The teen has appeared in Sia‘s “The Greatest” music video and her new movie Music, and on shows like Little Big Shots, Lip Sync Battle Shorties and America’s Got Talent, and he even competed on Dancing With The Stars Juniors, where he was partnered with Ariana Greenblatt. They took second place!
On the acting front, Artyon has most recently appeared on the latest season of Attaway General. He’s also been on Jane The Virgin, Claws and Bob Hearts Abishola, as well as A Christmas Story Live!
Drama Club will make it’s network debut on Nickelodeon TOMORROW night (March 20) at 8:30pm ET/PT.
We got to know more about Artyon with 10 Fun Facts, and you can see what he shared below!
If you missed them, be sure to check out our other fun facts posts with Artyon‘s co-stars.
- 1. I love to Skateboard. Picked it up during quarantine and couldn’t stop!!
- 2. I can do some voice impressions from some cartoons.
- 3. I can sing, love to do it while playing Ukulele!!
- 4. I am a professional dancer. Trained in ALL styles, but my favorite has to be tap.
- 5. I did gymnastics for 9 years and never stopped tumbling. I was even flown out to watch the Olympic Trials by Ellen!!
- 6. I love knitting and have made Scarves blankets and pillows!!
- 7. I love to play sports like Football and Track!!
- 8. My name is a combination of my dad’s name ARThur and my mom’s middle name YvONe.
- 9. Ever since doing Nickelodeon’s Lip Sync Battle Shorties my nick name has been PARTYON ARTYON!!
- 10. Out of all 6 family members in my house, including our dogs, every name starts with an A!!
Source: Read Full Article