Just Jared’s New Music Friday Round Up: Week of August 23 – Click Here!
New Music Friday is upon us, so we are recapping the top releases of the week here on JustJared.com!
This week marked the release of two big music projects from the musicians below:
- – Taylor Swift‘s seventh studio album, Lover, has finally arrived.
- – Missy Elliott surprised fans with a new five-track, EP Iconology.
- – Ava Max with her brand new radio single, “Torn.”
- – Todrick Hall teams up with Ciara for his “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels” official remix.
- – Charlie Puth kicked off his new era with comeback single, “I Warned Myself.”
- – Lana Del Rey with not one, but two new tracks from her upcoming Norman F–king Rockwell album, “F–k It I Love You” and “The Greatest.”
- – Ben Platt with his brand new power ballad “Rain.”
- – Lizzo‘s gave her smash hit “Truth Hurts” a remix treatment with rapper DaBaby.
- – The 1975 with another teaser from their Notes on a Conditional Form album, “People.”
- – Alessia Cara continues to tease her This Summer EP with new single, “Okay Okay.”
- – Wiz Khalifa released a new song called “Never Lie” featuring Moneybagg Yo.
This week also gave us a batch of new singles from the artists below:
Fantasia adds sizzle to the end of summer with the release of her latest single “PTSD” featuring T-Pain. Listen below, stream on Spotify, and download it on iTunes now.
Source: Read Full Article