50 Valentine's Gifts for Him 2021 | The Sun UK
JUST because we're stuck inside this Valentine's Day it doesn't mean you shouldn't celebrate it.
So if you're looking for the best Valentine's gifts for men, we've got a number of ideas that will help you show your leading man you really care.
With 2021 off to a pretty gloomy start, this year we don't blame you for wanting to fully celebrate Valentine's Day this year, and indulge a little.
So no matter what the man in your life is into, we've put together our top picks for gifts, no matter what budget you're looking at, or what they're into.
Everything can be delivered home, and bought online, so even if we are stuck inside; you can still celebrate Valentine's Day in style this year.
Personalised Valentine's Gifts
A personalised gift is perfect if you want to show him how much you care, with a gift that's one of a kind.
- Personalised Men's Slogan Apron, £30, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Escape Room In An Envelope, Personalised Puzzle Gift, £14, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Personalised Whiskey Tumbler In Solid Oak, £39.95, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Personalised Metallic Favourite Song Sound Wave Print, £30, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Personalised Metallic Map Print, £30, Not On The High Street – buy here
Romantic Valentine's Gifts for men
Valentine's Day is all about love, so why not get romantic with these heart warming gifts.
- The Map of Everyone, Romantic Edition, £40, The Book of Everyone – buy here
- Personalised Night Sky Star Map, £59.95, Not On The High Street – buy here
- 100 Dates Scratch Off Bucket List Poster, £14.99, Lovehoney – buy here
- Breakfast in Bed Hamper, £30, Gails – buy here
Foodie Valentine's Gifts for him
A post shared by Send A Negroni (@sendanegroni)
If your man loves his food, then these foodie gifts are sure to put a smile on his face.
- John Lewis & Partners Gold Wire Gift Basket, £65, John Lewis – buy here
- Personalised Classic Marmite Jar, £11.99, Prezzybox – buy here
- Ottolenghi Simple Cookbook & Ingredients Set, £39.99, Sous Chef – buy here
- Woodford Reserve, £33, Harvey Nichols – buy here
- Pasta Machine Chromed Steel, £29.99, Lakeland – buy here
- Send a Negroni, £10 – buy here
- Whisky Lovers Gift Basket, £30, Moonpig – buy here
Cheap Valentine's Gifts for men
Don't break the bank this Valentine's Day, as these gifts will help you find something he's sure to love but will help you stay in budget.
- Personalised Face Cushion, £14.99, Prezzybox – buy here
- Personalised Letterbox-friendly Sweet Hamper, £4.99, Swizzels – buy here
- Personalised Hearts Toblerone Milk Chocolate, £12, Menkind – buy here
- Bowie Bingo, £20, Oliver Bonas – buy here
- Swigs and Snaffles Gift Set, £12.50, Moonpig – buy here
- On-Demand Craft Beer Tasting, £29.95, In House Tasting – buy here
Valentine's Gifts for techies
Boys love their toys, and you can't go wrong with a techy gift for the man in your life; these affordable tech gifts are sure to delight him.
- Fitbit Versa 2 with Amazon Alexa, £159, Currys PC World – buy here
- Instax 11 Mini, £69.99, Argos – buy here
- Google Nest Mini, £34, John Lewis – buy here
- Stellarscope Constellation Finder, £35, Menkind – buy here
- Beats Flex Blue In Ear Headphones, £49, AO – buy here
- Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Bike Computer, £170, Freewheel – buy here
- Ember Mug2 Temperature Control Smart Mug, £130, Firebox – buy here
- Theragun Mini, £175, Therabody – buy here
Best beauty and fashion gifts for him
Even if you're spending most of your time in loungewear at the moment, it's still nice to dress up for a special occasion, and you can't beat a pamper.
- Clinique for Men Daily Intense Hydrator Set, £12, Lookfantastic – buy here
- Redemption Body Scrub, £12, Aesop – buy here
- Maison Margiela Replica Mens Discovery Set, £45, Cult Beauty – buy here
- North Face Logo Beanie, £25, JD Sports – buy here
- 2976 Leather Chelsea Boots, £149, Dr Martens – buy here
- Duck Detroit Jacket, £107, Carhartt – buy here
- Frankie KG Kurt Geiger Trainers, £39.50 – buy here
- Secrid Brown Vintage Leather Wallet, £29.95, T.M.Lewin – buy here
A bit of everything else…
Still not sure what to buy? If you're looking for something a bit unusual, or a gift to show him how much you care you can't go wrong with these.
- Great British Beers Mixed Case, £35, Beerhawk – buy here
- Personalised Moet and Chandon, £49.99, Selfridges – buy here
- Dishoom Cookbook, £17.99, Amazon – buy here
- The Wine And Cheese Slate Gift Hamper, £34.99, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Venice Soprano Ukulele, £49.99, Fender – buy here
- Crafty Yard Craft Beer Pack, £45 – buy here
First Valentine's Gift Ideas
If it's your first Valentine's as a couple it's going to be one you want to remember, here's some gifts that will help you plan ahead or just spoil your loved one.
- 101 Weekends in Europe Book, £14.99, Oliver Bonas – buy here
- Invigorating Treat, £20.90, Rituals – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN regular check shirt in ecru, £20 – buy here
- Good Vibrations Retro Abstract A3 Art Print, £28, Wolf and Badger – buy here
- Duffle Bag, £45, Calvn Klein – buy here
- The Deptford Craft Beer Gift, £21.95, East Gifting Outfit – buy here
What is the perfect Valentine's gift for him?
The perfect present always depends on their interests.
During lockdown, something to do; an activity to do together, might be a good choice.
What are the most popular Valentine’s Day gifts for men?
The most popular gifts for men tend to be booze, clothing – but the perfect gift will depend on what he's into.
How to make a Valentine's gift basket for him?
Think of his favourite things, include them all.
His favourite chocolate bar? A book on his favourite subject? His favourite alcoholic drink? A picture of the two of you, include them all.
What do men want for Valentine’s Day?
It'll all depend on what he's into! Valentine's Day is the perfect time of year to show your partner how much you care.
If he likes reading, you can't go wrong a book by his favourite author. If he's into cycling, a new jacket or top wouldn't go amiss. Or maybe gaming is more his thing – does he have the latest FIFA, Call of Duty or Madden game? You get the idea.
What should I get my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day?
Looking for the perfect gift? Think of his hobbies, or is there a new show he's into? Seeing as everyone's locked down, why not look into something to keep him busy?
What can I get him for Valentine’s Day on a budget?
You can't go wrong with a selection of beers, a book on his favourite subject or even vinyl if he's into his music?
What can I do for him on Valentine’s Day?
A home cooked meal, and a bottle of wine is always a winner. Why not theme a meal around his favourite place to go on holiday?
What are the best deals on Valentine’s Day gifts for men?
There are always deals on Valentine's Day, check out department stores and leading retailers to see if there's a sale for you.
What should I write in a Valentine’s Day card?
You can keep it simple, or a long message saying what you mean to him! It's up to you!
Enjoyed our round-up of Valentine's gifts for him? If you're looking for a gift for the lady in your life, check out our guide here.
For everything Valentine's Day 2021 you can find out more here.
You can now buy Valentine’s gonks – and people can’t get enough of them.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article