Debenhams launches HUGE Bank Holiday sale with up to 50% off fashion
DEBENHAMS has announced a huge sale this Bank Holiday weekend.
And to the delight of shoppers there's up to 50% off across the site.
Whether you look to redecorate, are looking for some last minute summer pieces or just want to grab a new perfume – it's all on offer.
- Save up to 50% at Debenhams – click here
All deals are available exclusively at debenhams.com, but you'll need to be fast as the Bank Holiday promotion will end August 30.
Shoppers can save up to 50% on womenswear; prefect if you're looking for a wardrobe refresh – plus mens and kidswear is also discounted if you wanted to refresh the whole families wardrobe without breaking the bank.
There's also up to 50% off home, so if you're thinking of creating a cosy, autumnal vibe for your abode now is the time to stock up.
Finally, there's also 20% off beauty, so make sure you don't miss out, as big name brands such as Benefit and Urban Decay are on offer.
You can see Debenhams Bank Holiday sale here, but we've picked out some of our favourite pieces that we're snapping up below.
- Tapestry Floral Super King Duvet Set, £27.20 (Was £34) – buy here
- The Fine Bedding Company FBC Comfortably Cool Single Duvet 4.5 Tog, £15 (Was £50) – buy here
- Sassy B Stripe Tease Single Duvet Set, £12.80 (Was £16) – buy here
- Catherine Lansfield Brushed Tartan Double Duvet Set, £25.60 (Was £32) – buy here
- Pineapple Elephant Diamond Jacquard Bath Towel, £14 (Was £20) – buy here
- Catherine Lansfield Cuddly Bath Mat, £8.40 (Was £12) – buy here
- Benefit Powmade Full Pigment Eyebrow Pomade, £14.80 (Was £18.50) – buy here
- Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml, £39.10 (Was £46) – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant 50ml, £23.50 (Was £28) – buy here
- Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Makeup, £24.30 (Was £31) – buy here
- Narciso Rodriguez NARCISO Ambre Eau de Parfum 90 ml, £73.95 (Was £87) – buy here
- Nasty Gal Floral Puff Sleeve Split Front Maxi Dress, £12 (Was £40) – buy here
- Wallis Pink Stripe Tiered Sundress, £15 (Was £40) – buy here
- Nasty Gal Gingham Print Shirred Cami Top, £3 (Was £20) – buy here
- Wallis Red and Pink Floral Square Neck Dress, £35 (Was £65) – buy here
- Oasis Polka Dot Button Front Strappy Dress, £28 (Was £55) – buy here
- Western Overdyed Denim Jacket, £19.50 (Was £39) – buy here
- Principles Tie Dye Trapeze Dress, £24.50 (Was £49) – buy here
Glossier has recently released its first ever bronzer.
Looking for a bargain? Charlotte Tilbury’s huge discount on the Mystery Beauty Box is not to be sniffed at.
Liberty launches £55 Summer Beauty Kit worth £210 – and it includes Olaplex, Bumble and Bumble and more
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article