Princess Eugenie shows off titchy secret tattoo – but did you spot it?
Princess Eugenie, 32, stole the show in a daring neon dress for the Thanksgiving ceremony held at St Pauls's Cathedral.
But that wasn't the only thing that caught people's attention.
While out celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, Eugenie turned heads with her intricate tattoo of a black outlined circle behind her ear.
She wore her hair in a half ponytail with her locks swept back behind her ears to reveal the discreet tattoo.
So did you spot it?
It is unknown when Eugenie, who attended the ceremony with her husband, Jack Brooksbank, 36, got the new addition.
READ MORE JUBILEE STORIES
Kate Middleton asserts herself as future Queen says body language expert
What is Thank You Day?
While Eugenie hasn't spoken about the tattoo or its meaning a circle tattoo can often symbolise the cycle of life.
Eugenie looked stunning in an Emilia Wickstead dress choosing the style 'Amila' in a head-turning orange, reports the Daily Mail.
She paired it with a stylish black fascinator and slip-on black heels, as well as a black leather clutch.
The Duchess of Cambridge also sported adress from Emilia Wickstead for the occasion.
Most read in Celebrity
Queen PULLS OUT of Epsom Derby tomorrow as Kate Middleton reveals health update
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry 'keeping as low a profile as possible' for Jubilee
Pete Davidson's 'huge' pecker & Becks' goldenballs – celeb todgers measured up
Harry is ‘like a dog with a tail between his legs’, says body language expert
Kate looked effortlessly elegant in one of her signature dress coats in a summery shade of lemon yellow.
Putting her hair up in a chic chignon, the Duchess finished off her ensemble with a matching Phillip Treacy hat and floral feature.
Meanwhile, the Duchess of Sussex also chose a chic dress coat for the celebration of The Queen's 70 years on the throne – but in an unusual shade of greige.
Complete with a crisp collar, the bespoke Dior coat also had a minimal belt which cinched the mum-of-two in at the waist.
Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
Everything to know about the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- When is the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022?
- When is the 4-day bank holiday in 2022?
- How old is the Queen and why does she have two birthdays?
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee order of events: What happens on the day?
- How to live stream The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee parade
- When is the Platinum Party at the Palace and how to watch on BBC?
- Platinum Jubilee concert line-up: Who is performing for The Queen’s show?
- When is the Big Windsor lunch at Windsor Castle and who’s going?
- What is The Big Jubilee Lunch and how can I organise a street party for the Queen’s Platinum celebrations?
- How to watch the Platinum Jubilee Beacons near me?
- Queen’s Jubilee bank holiday opening times 2022: All the changes for shops including Waitrose, Tesco and John Lewis
- What time will pubs open and close for The Queen's Platinum Jubilee?
- What souvenirs and gifts can I buy to mark the Platinum Jubilee?
- God Save The Queen lyrics: What are the words to the National Anthem?
Source: Read Full Article