Best Amazon Prime Day 2023 beauty deals – what to expect in the October event | The Sun
ONLINE retail giant Amazon has announced yet another Prime Day sale for us to look forward to this year – and it's less than a fortnight away.
Read to find out more about the best beauty deals to pick up during the Prime Big Deals Day sale, and what to expect.
- Shop Amazon Prime beauty deals – shop here
Amazon's CEO of worldwide Amazon stores, Doug Herrington, announced that the Prime Big Deal Day event will be available in 19 countries this October.
This is the second year running that the retailer has given us two large sale events in one year.
In 2022 Prime members were treated to a Prime Day in the usual July slot and then the Amazon Early Access sale in October.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2023? Countdown to October event begins
Amazon The Drop: What is The Drop and which products should you buy?
Beauty fans ready to dive into discounts will need to make sure they are signed up as an Amazon Prime member, as the deals won't be accessible without one.
If you're not yet signed up, you can use the free 30-day trial as a test run, which will give you access to the sale immediately.
When will the October Prime Day 2023 take place?
Amazon's Prime Big Deal Day takes place on October 10-11 in 2023.
That means two days of exclusive Prime member savings, beginning October 10 at 00.01 BST, and running through to October 11 at 23.59 BST.
Most read in Fashion and Beauty
Shoppers rush to buy The North Face Puffer Jacket on sale now
CALF AND A HALF
15 best knee-high boots for wide calves
Amazon shoppers rush to buy ‘super’ Jack & Jones puffer jacket scanning for £27
Shoppers rush to buy ‘super comfortable’ Adidas trousers scanning for £11 only
It's a brilliant time to either treat yourself, or get a jump on your Christmas shopping.
In 2022 Amazon's first Prime Day took place on July 12 and 13, followed by the Amazon Early Access sale that took place on October 11 and 12 .
Amazon Prime Day: Best live beauty deals
You can already start shopping these fantastic live beauty deals ahead of the Amazon Prime Day 2023 sales:
- Remington Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer, £19.99 (save £32) – buy here
- Philips Beard & Stubble Trimmer, £27.97 (save £37.03) – buy here
- BaByliss Elegance Hair Straighteners, £38.99 (save £61.01) – buy here
- Sons Minoxidil 5% Cutaneous Solution For Hair Regrowth, £39.99 (save £21.21) – buy here
- Lash Lift Eyelash Perm Kit, £18.96 (save £3.30) – buy here
- LED UV Lamps for Gel Nails, £16.99 (save £13) – buy here
- Olay Collagen Day Serum 40ml, £13.25 (save £24.75) – buy here
Prime Day 2023
PRIME Day is set to take place on 10th and 11th October this year – but if you’re already bargain-hunting, there are still plenty of Amazon deals to check out.
* If you click on a link in this boxout we will earn affiliate revenue
- Anmesc Windows 11 15.6 Inch Laptop, £299.99 (save 75%) – buy here
- Bissell ProHeat Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner, £229 (save £100) – buy here
- Kindle Unlimited: 2 months for £3.99 (save 79%) – buy here
- Oral-B toothbrushes, from £25 (save up to 68%) – buy here
- BaByliss Straight and Curl Brilliance Hair Straightener, £49.99 (save 60%) – buy here
If you haven't signed up already, make sure you sign up here for the Amazon Prime 30-day free trial – otherwise, you won't be able to access the deals.
We've rounded up more great offers here:
- Best UK Prime Day deals
- Best deals on Amazon devices
- Best home and garden deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day beauty deals
How to take part in Amazon Prime Day?
If you want to access deals and discounts galore, you'll need to be an Amazon Prime member.
If you have never signed up for an Amazon account before,you can sign up for a 30-day free trial.
By activating your free trial, you will instantly gain access to the sale and any other perks throughout your trial run.
If after the 30 days you decide you don't want the membership, remember to cancel before the end of the trial period or you'll be charged.
A monthly Prime membership cost £8.99, or you can pay £95 for an annual subscription.
- Best UK Prime Day deals
- Best Amazon device deals
- Best Prime Day home and garden deals
- How to sign up to Prime for free
What deals to expect in the Amazon Prime Big Deal Day event?
If previous Amazon events are anything to go by, we're expecting big things from the Prime Big Deal Day event.
In fact, the retailer has already promised major savings on leading brands.
It's a great opportunity for bargain-hunters who are looking for discounted items as part of their Christmas shopping.
What Amazon Prime Day beauty deals were offered in July?
For the last Prime Day event in July, shoppers were treated to big discounts on beauty items from Revlon, Paula's Choice, Garnier, Elemis, ghd and more.
Thousands of product lines were added to deals across all beauty categories including hair styling tools, skincare, fragrance and make-up.
Over the two-day event shoppers were able to view all deals of the day and flash offers as they dropped by heading to the Prime Day hub.
Some of the highlights from the beauty sale are listed below.
- Garnier Vitamin C Serum for Face: £7.55 (SAVE £5.44) – buy here
- Revlon One-Step hair dryer and volumiser: £29.99 (SAVE £33) – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm: £33.99 (SAVE £14.01) – buy here
- ghd Original Hair Straightener: £89.99 (SAVE £39.01) – buy here
- Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette: £19.90 (SAVE £20.01) – buy here
- COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power EssenceL £11.90 (SAVE £10.09) – buy here
- Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant: £11 (SAVE £3) – buy here
- Remington Shine Therapy Advanced Ceramic Hair Straighteners: £23.74 (SAVE 56.25) – buy here
- L'Oréal Paris Intense Volume Mascara: £7.38 (SAVE £2.83) – buy here
- Sensilight Mini 300 Permanent IPL Hair Removal Device: £125.61 (SAVE £33.39) – buy here
There were also plenty of big beauty brands discounted on Prime Day, with prices across their entire rangesslashed.
READ MORE SUN STORIES
Woman, 32 & mum, 63, bought the same Primark outfits to see how they look
MAFS star Georges makes brutal dig at Porscha as he calls rival‘pathetic’
Here are some of the top reductions of brands during the event.
- Save 52% off Garnier Skincare – shop here
- Save 42% off CeraVe – shop here
- Save 52% off L'Oreal makeup – shop here
- Save 46% off Aussie haircare – shop here
- Save 44% off Head and Shoulders – shop here
More amazIng deals
IN YOUR PRIME
How to sign up for Amazon Prime for free before Prime Day 2022 ends
Amazon shoppers rush to buy ‘economical’ £130 Samsung appearing for £91.50
Amazon users have found a hidden perk that gives you seven games for free
I’m 43 with zero wrinkles & no crow’s feet thanks to a £5 Amazon product
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes from hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, DunelAdidasdas and more.
Source: Read Full Article