Burberry Black Friday Sale 2022: What to Expect | The Sun UK | The Sun
IF YOU'RE eager to stock your wardrobe with fabulous fashion from Burberry, but the price tag is a bit of an issue, then this November's mega-sale is a must. You'll find amazing discounts during the Burberry Black Friday sale.
The fashion house may not host a Black Friday sale itself, but the good news is that many retailers that stock Burberry do – from John Lewis to Farfetch.
Whether you're stocking up on wardrobe staples, treating yourself to a special piece, or getting something for a loved one – maybe even doing your Christmas shopping – there's plenty to choose from.
Burberry is a quality brand and these pieces really last, so it's worthwhile investment – and at a discount.
Follow our guide to finding the best pieces this November, and grabbing those bargains before anyone else in the 2023 Burberry Black Friday sale.
- Shop Burberry deals at Farfetch – shop here
- Shop Burberry deals at Selfridges – shop here
- Shop Burberry at John Lewis – shop here
More Black Friday deals
John Lewis kicks off Black Friday 2023 deals weeks ahead of official date
Boots Black Friday deals 2023: Save up to 50% on Star Gifts
Best live Burberry deals
The best time of year to shop is Black Friday itself – which is coming up soon.
However, you can already find some great deals from several retailers that stock Burberry.
Here are some of the live deals that you can shop now.
- Burberry Double-breasted Belted Trench Coat, £1,260 (was £2,290) – buy here
- Burberry Puff Sleeve Wrap Dress, £1,874 (was £2,372) – buy here
- Burberry Reconstructed Contrast Check Shirt Dress, £2,074 (was £2,730) – buy here
- Burberry Vintage Check Quilted Jacket, £714 (was £1,190) – buy here
- Burberry Long-sleeved Belted Jumpsuit, £1,280 (was £1,707) – buy here
Most read in Fashion and Beauty
Free People is giving shoppers up to 25% off – but only until MIDNIGHT
We tried this suitcase that’s ‘ideal for travel’ and scanning for under £35
OODLES OF FUN
Oodie Black Friday deals 2023 now live: Get adult Oodies from £35.60
Dyson Airwrap Black Friday 2023: Free delivery and refurbished deals
- Burberry Mini Larkhill logo-print canvas high-top trainers, £180 (was £225) – buy here
- Burberry Andrew check-print canvas shoes, £190 (was £235) – buy here
- Burberry Axuburton check-pattern ankle-strap leather sandals, £195 (was £245) – buy here
- Burberry Hockley check-print faux-fur slippers, £180 (was £225) – buy here
- Burberry Mini Flinton checked rubber rain boots, £210 (was £260) – buy here
- Burberry Women's Astrid Chunky Rectangular Sunglasses, £156.80 (was £224) – buy here
- Burberry Goddess Eau de Parfum for Women, £104 (20% off) – buy here
- Burberry Goddess Eau de Parfum 50ml Fragrance Gift Set, £78.40 (20% off) – buy here
- Burberry My Burberry Black Parfum, £99.20 (20% off) – buy here
When is Black Friday 2023?
This year, Black Friday falls on Friday, November 24.
It always comes on the day after American Thanksgiving, which is on the fourth Thursday in November.
Sales often start in the weeks leading up to Black Friday, so get organised and start checking those websites ahead of time.
Cyber Monday, on November 27, is another sales shopping day where you can often find items you want at a bargain price.
We'll be keeping you posted on the latest deals here, so make sure you bookmark this page and keep checking back.
That way you can plan your shopping and take full advantage of the sale as it unfolds.
Is Burberry taking part in Black Friday this year?
Like many designer brands, you won't find a specific Black Friday sale on the Burberry website.
But that doesn't matter: plenty of retailers which stock Burberry products will be offering big discounts.
The likes of Farfetch, Selfridges and John Lewis all have deals live already – and hopefully there will be plenty more to follow.
That should apply to lots of Burberry products, across its fashion line, plus accessories and fragrances too.
Since lots of different retailers have their own sales, it's worth comparing what they have on offer to find the right deals for you.
So, from now onwards, make sure you shop around to find the best Black Friday deals.
What to expect from Burberry's Black Friday sale 2023
We'd expect to see big savings on numerous Burberry products, from fashion to accessories, perfume and beauty.
As you can already see, some retailers do start their sales ahead of Black Friday itself, so keep an eye out from now on.
Of course, it's a bit of a gamble buying something now, as there may well be cheaper prices closer to Black Friday, or on Cyber Monday.
But equally some items will run out, especially coveted designer fashion like Burberry.
So you might want to snatch up a great deal as soon as you see it.
Even a discount like 20% makes a huge difference on pricier items like these – and they should last you a long time too.
We'll be bringing you all the latest deals here and keeping you up-to-date on the latest offers and price drops – so keep coming back!
What was in the Burberry sale last year?
Plenty of retailers had great deals, including:
- Burberry Vintage Check Silk and Cotton Shirt Dress, £1022 (save £428) – shop here
- Burberry Monogram Print Silk Pleated Skirt, £445 (save £364) – shop here
- Burberry D-ring Detail Patent Leather Square-toe Pumps, £432 (save £185) – shop here
- Burberry detachable-hood padded jacket, £1226 (save £2349) – shop here
- Burberry fleece-texture long-sleeve jacket, £616 (save £1105) – shop here
- Burberry logo-print low-top sneakers, £209 (save £161) – shop here
- Burberry large Astra tote bag, £1569 (save £1021) – shop here
- BE4344 Daisy square-frame acetate sunglasses, £210.40 (save £52.60) – shop here
- BE3115 pilot-frame sunglasses, £102 (save £102) – shop here
- BE4349 Eldon square-frame acetate sunglasses, £163.20 (save £40.80) – shop here
- BE4346 Elsa irregular-shaped acetate sunglasses, £163.20 (save £40.80) – shop here
- Burberry Mr. Burberry Indigo Eau de Toilette, 50ml, £44 (save 20%) – shop here
- Burberry Her Sweet Dreams Eau de Toilette, 100ml, £76.80 (save 20%) – shop here
- Burberry Hero Eau de Parfum, 50ml, £59.20 (save 20%) – shop here
- Burberry BE4344 Women's Square Sunglasses, £179.20 (save 20%) – shop here
- Burberry BE4358 Men's Knight Polarised Square Sunglasses, £1179.20 (save 20%) – shop here
- Burberry London Women Eau de Parfum 100ml, £55 (save £22) – shop here
- Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral for Women Eau de Toilette 50ml, £28 (save £28) – shop here
- Burberry shirt for boy, £148.33 (save £63.56) – shop here
- Burberry pack for baby, £317.84 (save £136.22) – shop here
- Burberry Susanna stretch cotton shirt with check pattern, £176.57 (save £75.70) – shop here
- Burberry shoes for baby, £168 (save £72) – shop here
- Burberry check stretch cotton bloomer dress, £183.64 (save £78.70) – shop here
More TV and Broadband Deals
- Sky Black Friday deals
- Samsung Black Friday deals
- Black Friday TV deals
- BT Black Friday deals
- Best broadband deals
- Virgin Black Friday deals
When is Cyber Monday 2023 and is Burberry taking part?
Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 27, this year.
It's traditionally the online-only version of Black Friday, and the final day of the sale.
However, most of Black Friday is now online as well as in stores.
So Cyber Monday is now more of a continuation of a long weekend of great sales.
But sometimes retailers bring out new deals just for Cyber Monday, or new prices.
It depends on what stock is left at that point.
We're expecting Burberry sales from Black Friday to continue through the weekend and Cyber Monday, too.
But be vigilant: some Burberry items might be selling out by then.
When does the Burberry Black Friday sale start?
As we mentioned, Burberry itself is unlikely to participate in the retail event.
Other retailers such as John Lewis and Selfridges already have some Burberry pieces up for sale, so make sure to check our picks above.
You can also take a look at our Selfridges Black Friday and John Lewis Black Friday guides for more information.
It's a great opportunity to buy something you've had your eye on for a long time, but couldn't quite afford.
Or you could pick up a special treat for a loved one: perfect as a generous Christmas present.
A Burberry coat would definitely keep the winter cold out – and in style.
When does the Burberry Black Friday sale end?
In theory, Black Friday finishes on November 27 – that's Cyber Monday in 2023.
Shoppers have a long weekend of sales in which to find all the best deals on brands such as Burberry.
However, there is some flexibility.
In recent years, we've seen some sales extending past Cyber Monday, into late November, and perhaps even into December – coming up to Christmas.
It depends on how much stock is remaining by then, and if retailers want to essentially merge into the busy Christmas shopping period.
So, it's worth still looking at retailers which stock Burberry after Cyber Monday – there might the odd remaining deal.
Where is Burberry made?
Burberry is made in England.
According to The Guardian, Burberry maintains two production facilities in Great Britain: one in Castleford and one in Keighley.
Although recently there has been some speculation that the products might be manufactured in Italy – Burberry has never responded to the claims.
But by reputation it's definitely a very English brand, beloved by shoppers here and worldwide.
The Burberry aesthetic is a traditional sort of English chic, suggesting a classic style instead of more of a fast fashion, reacting to different trends all the time.
Even if you just have one Burberry item in your wardrobe, paired with high-street products, it lends a definite sense of elegance to your look.
How to tell if a Burberry shirt is real
A unique serial number is stamped on a white label inside every Burberry shirt, as well as any other piece of apparel sold by Burberry.
This number can be used to detect whether a product is genuine or counterfeit.
More Luxury Fashion Deals
- Aspinal Black Friday
- Mulberry Black Friday
- Chanel Black Friday
- Farfetch Black Friday
- Paul Smith Black Friday
- Abbott Lyon Black Friday
- Harrods Black Friday
- Dior Black Friday
- Jimmy Choo Black Friday
- Burberry Black Friday
- Canada Goose Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
Does Burberry offer any other discounts?
The brand doesn't offer any further discounts, which is part of the reason why Black Friday is such a good time to shop.
You might find some sale items at other times of year via retailers that stock Burberry.
But Black Friday is the biggest chance to browse numerous discounted items all at once, and find something you love.
You can always check the Sun Vouchers page for discounts on major brands too.
How much is delivery from Burberry?
Good news, shoppers.
On Burberry's official site, delivery is free, except for same day delivery (£12).
Is Burberry a luxury brand?
It sure is.
Burberry is arguably one of the most iconic luxury fashion houses: it was founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, and has since become renowned for its signature check print and quintessentially British style.
Is Burberry a German brand?
No – Burberry is an English brand, established in Hampshire in 1856.
It does, however, have nine stores in Germany, which can be found across Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich.
Who is Burberry owned by?
Burberry was an independent family-owned company until 1955, when it was acquired by UK retailing group Great Universal Stores (GUS).
It demerged from GUS in 2005, and these days is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100 Index.
The Burberry website names Dr Gerry Murphy as Chair, Jonathan Akeroyd as Chief Executive Officer and Julie Brown as Chief Operating and Financial Officer at Burberry.
Read More on The Sun
Supermarket ditches self-service checkouts as shoppers say they take LONGER
Bizarre 'hidden' iPhone setting secretly draining your battery – turn it off NOW
MORE FROM BLACK FRIDAY 2023
Beauty Pie Black Friday 2023 deals: £120 starter kit slashed to £29
CLEAR AS GLASS
We tested this ‘winner’ of a window vacuum and it’s on sale for £44.99
Best Black Friday beauty deals 2023 from Boots, Lookfantastic and more
Skims Black Friday sale 2023: What deals to expect this November
Where to buy Burberry?
As well as being sold in its own flagship stores across the world and official website, Burberry is stocked by a number of retailers – whether for its fashion, accessories or fragrances.
- Official Burberry website
- Matches Fashion
- Net A Porter
- John Lewis
- The Perfume Shop
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Roman Originals, New Look and more.
Source: Read Full Article