Lidl's autumn baby event includes a sale on prams, toys and clothes with prices starting from £2
LIDL is set to launch a huge baby event in stores, with items from pushchairs to toys included in the range of bargains.
Prices for the event, beginning on Thursday 22 October, start from as little as £1.99 including branded products as well as Lidl's own range.
The biggest savings from the event come from the Joie Nitro Stroller, which usually retails at £79.99. From 22 October, you’ll be able to walk away with it for £49.99.
Compared to other retailers, Argos has a similar product on its website for £59.99.
You can also pick up a BT video baby monitor, which normally retails for £59.99 for just £39.99, a saving of £20.
Among the offering of toys is a classic rocking horse and a Fisher Price toy.
There's also a range of Tommee Tippee products for mealtimes including a comforter, a bib, heat change spoons and a bottle set.
Classic toys such as the Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack set come in at £6.99. You could save around £2 buying from Lidl, as it is £9 elsewhere.
Before you part ways with any cash, we’d always recommend comparing prices online to make sure you’ve found the best deal.
Google's price comparison tool, Google Shopping, is free and easy to use.
Featured products include:
- Baby Sleep Bag, £9.99
- Fisher Price Toy, £6.99
- Joie Nitro Stroller, £49.99 (saving of £30 from £79.99 RRP)
- Rocking Horse / Donkey, £29.99
- Bright Starts Rattle / Teether, £2.99
- Learning Soft Toy, £4.99
- Tommee Tippee Comforter, £4.99
- Tommee Tippee Explora Roll Go Bib, £2.49
- Tommee Tippee Heat Change Spoons, £2.99
- Tommee Tippee Bottle Set, £7.99
- Tommee Tippee Sports Bottle – two pack, £3.99
- BT VBM2000 Video Baby Monitor, £39.99 (saving of £20 from £59.99 RRP)
- Graco Junior Maxi Group 2 3 Car Seat, £24.99
- Babylo Home Safety Pack 25 pieces, £6.99
- Convertibles Book, £5.99
- Puffin-shaped Licensed Books, £1.99
- Baby Bodysuit – three pack, £3.49
- Baby Bodysuit – five pack, £4.99
- Baby Leggings – two pack, £2.79
- Baby Joggers – two pack, £3.99
- Baby Tops – three pack, £5.99
- Baby Hoodie, £4.99
- Baby Bib Set – two pack, £1.99
Aldi also hosts baby sales, but has not yet announced one for this Autumn.
Boots recently slashed prices on toys in store, offering as much as 75% off.
There are also bargains still to be had from the Asda toy sale in September.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article