Shoppers rush to buy £95 Aspinal of London pouch now scanning at £57 | The Sun
BLACK FRIDAY is the perfect opportunity to get your favourites for less and shoppers are rushing online to purchase a stylish accessory that's been slashed in price ahead of the festivities.
In a limited offer, Aspinal of London has taken almost £40 off the total of the popular Large Ella Pouch in a superb early Black Friday deal.
- Aspinal of London Large Ella Pouch (Black Lizard), now £57 (was £95) – shop here
Black Friday has arrived early for many brands including Aspinal of London this year.
The Large Ella Pouch usually costs £95, but is available for £57, saving shoppers £38 on the popular and versatile pouch overall.
A great saving whether you're shopping as a nice treat for yourself for the party season, or you'll be gifting it to someone who loves luxury.
The timeless must-have is available online in over five different colours, but is currently only on sale in a Black Lizard design.
The Ella Pouch is elegantly designed from full-grain leather and is a versatile essential for any fashionista.
Boasting a slimline silhouette with a generous amount of room means you can seamlessly transition from a sophisticated evening clutch to efficient and organised when you need to.
It features the brand's signature golden hardware to add a little bit of contrast to the luxury, textured bag.
Most read in Shopping
Shoppers scramble to buy £57 heated clothes airer now scanning for under £15
Amazon 55-inch Fire TV reduced from £550 to £149 in stunning Prime deal
Countdown is on
41 best advent calendars for women 2023 UK
Shoppers rush to buy £56 Olaplex hair bundle now on sale for under £45
Shoppers can further elevate the charm by adding a personal touch with customised initials available at an additional fee.
With party season fast approaching, you can also opt to pay a fee to have your present gift wrapped for a special someone.
It's no surprise that the Aspinal of London Black Friday deals are a must-see for anyone looking for great gifting ideas on a budget.
Fans of Aspinal of London can also currently enjoy an extra 20% off a range of new products sitewide ahead of the official Black Friday date of November 24.
Shoppers will be able to look forward to big savings on a number of leather goods, accessories and gifts in the run up to Christmas .
Best Early Black Friday Deals 2023
BLACK Friday and Cyber Monday are fast approaching, and we’re already seeing some early discounts from retailers. Here are our top picks from the sales so far:
*If you click on a link in this boxout we will earn affiliate revenue
- Oodie Hooded Blanket, £35.60 (save £53) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, save up to 55% – shop here
- L'OR Coffee Machine Bundle, £59 (save £105) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, up to 65% off w/ code THESUN – shop here
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch, £149.99 (save £400) – buy here
- Soap & Glory Spa Classics, £34.50 (save £35.50) – buy here
- Dyson at eBay, save up to 15% – shop here
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer at Wowcher, save 30% – buy here
- Ninja Air Fryer, £79.99 (save £100) – buy here
- Echo Pop, £34.98 save (save £10) – buy here
- Virgin Broadband, get 3 months FREE – shop here
- PS5 Call of Duty MW3 Bundle, £410 (save £130) – buy here
All Amazon's Black Friday deals – shop here
All John Lewis' Black Friday deals – shop here
- When is Black Friday?
- Best Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Simba Black Friday deals
- Check out Sun Voucher codes for more discounts
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes from hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, Adidas, Marks & Spencer and more.
Source: Read Full Article