The 10 best live Black Friday DIY deals
WHEN it comes to DIY, you either love it or hate it – but must-have DIY tools on offer this Black Friday are an essential when it comes to chores and quick fixes around the home.
Let's face it, shelves need putting up, frames need hanging, hinges need tightening, and nails need hammering. Well, Black Friday is the perfect time to make sure you have all the DIY essentials to hand.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Toolstation deals – here
- Shop Amazon deals – here
- Shop B&Q deals – here
- Shop Makita deals – here
- Shop Homebase deals – here
We've put a list together of the 10 best DIY tools we've found from retailers like Amazon, B&Q, Toolstation and more to save you the hard work.
There's plenty of offers on big names in the industry, including the renowned power tool supplier Makita, as well as Bosch, Black and Decker and much more.
Black Friday is your best bet before Boxing Day sales to grab a discounted power tool, or other must-haves for your tool box — and even then there's no guarantee the money-saving offers will be as good as this month's.
Top 10 Best Black Friday Deals Right Now
We’ve had a hunt around the web, and these are the best deals we’ve found today (November 25):
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179.99 (save £170) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Dr Martens, up to 40% off – shop here
- All Saints, 30% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot, £44 (save £44.99) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, £259.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code "SUN" – buy here
- FREE Samsung Chromebook with Three 5G Broadband – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
- We've rounded up all the best Black Friday deals here
- Check out Sun Vouchers for more discounts
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
With bargains from a range of suppliers like Amazon, B&Q, Homebase and Toolstation, we've scoured the net to find the best Black Friday DIY deals that are live right now.
From tool storage benches and boxes to cordless power drills, we've got you covered in our best picks of the sales season.
- Hikoki 18V Brushless Two Piece kit 3 x 5.0Ah, £249.98 (save £80) from Toolstation – buy here
- Trend Modular Storage Compact Combo 2pc, £29.98 (save £29.98) from Toolstation – buy here
- Bosch 18V Brushless Compact Combi Drill 2 x 4.0Ah, £149.98 (save £130) from Toolstation – buy here
- Bosch Professional 06015A4370 GHO 26-82 D Corded 240 V Planer, £93.99 (save £56.01) from Amazon – buy here
- Bosch 603102070 PMF 220 CE Multi-Tool, £40 (save £49.99) from Amazon – buy here
- BLACK+DECKER 18V Cordless 2-Gear Power Combi Hammer Drill Power Tool with Kitbox, £40 (save £9.99) from Amazon – buy here
- Makita P-90532 Home Repair Socket & Screwdriver Bit Set 227pc, £86.99 (save £147.01) from My Tool Shed – buy here
- Makita FS400 Drywall Screwdriver 240V, £69.95 (save £225.25) from My Tool Shed – buy here
- Makita DTM50Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Cordless Multi-Tool Bare, £69.99 (save £30) from Screwfix – buy here
- Ultimate Storage 36 Mobile Workbench With Tool Storage, £149 (save £150) from Homebase – buy here
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deal
When is Black Friday?
Originally, a US-based holiday, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving – the fourth Thursday of November – so this year, it's Friday 26 November.
Black Friday has since garnered global popularity, with sales cropping up from most retailers worldwide and it remains one of the biggest day in the sales calendar.
Often, retailers tend to celebrate Black Friday week – or month! – by launching exclusive one-time-only deals the week or month of Black Friday, so keep an eye out on the brands you love and know in advance to monitor prices.
For the ins and outs on the hottest sales day of the year, check out our comprehensive guide to Black Friday – and where to find the best UK deals.
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is the Monday that follows Black Friday, and often the last day of the Black Friday sales season – this year, it's Monday 29 November.
Most retailers end sales on this day, and are unlikely to launch any bigger, better offers, keeping prices steady over the Black Friday weekend.
This is simply because Cyber Monday used to be when retailer's launched big discounts online for one-day-only, but since most shopping has moved online, it's now become an extension of the event.
Enjoyed our round-up of the best live Black Friday DIY deals? You'll love our guide to the Makita power tools sale.
If it's not Makita you're after, fear not – check out our comprehensive guide to the best Black Friday power tool deals this month.
Black Friday is a great time to bag a bargain before Christmas, whether on tech, beauty, fashion and more – just be sure to bookmark and monitor our dedicated Deals and Sales page.
Source: Read Full Article