TSB website and app down with thousands of customers locked out of accounts
TSB'S website and app have gone down leaving thousands of customers locked out of their bank accounts.
Complaints tracker Downdetector first saw a spike in the number of people reporting issues with the bank at around midday today.
By 3pm today, more than one thousand customers had registered a complaint about the lack of service.
The problems are affecting customers all across the UK, including Dundee, Glasgow, Nottingham and London.
The bank's social media team have been replying to customers on Twitter: "We’re aware customers are currently experiencing problems across our mobile app and Internet Banking.
"We're working to solve this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused."
What to do if you can’t access your money
If you can’t access your money and you need to urgently, here’s what to do:
- Visit your local branch as soon as you can.
- If you can't get there, or it is closed, call your bank and ask for its guidance on what to do.
- If the bank’s phone services are also down or busy, try contacting your bank on social media to ask what to do. But remember: don’t ever share your account details over social media.
- Try to do this on the day the problem arises so you can show you made every attempt to solve the issue.
- If you still can't access your money, begin gathering evidence for a complaint.
Angry customers have taken to Twitter to share their frustration at being locked out of their accounts.
More to follow…
For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.
Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.
Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.
Source: Read Full Article