Barcelona vs Juventus: Live stream FREE, TV channel, kick-off time and team news as Messi faces Ronaldo TONIGHT
BARCELONA face Juventus tonight as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo go head-to-head.
The Spanish giants ran out 2-0 winners against the Old Lady in October, with goals from Ousmane Dembele and Messi doing the damage.
A second successive win over Andre Pirlo's side would see Barca seal top spot in Group G, which they currently lead by the three points.
Victory at the Nou Camp would see Juve move level on points with the Catalans, although they'll need to win by seven goals to qualify for the last-16 as group winners.
What time does Barcelona vs Juventus kick-off?
- The match will get underway at 8pm UK time this evening.
- Follow live coverage with our live blog right here from 6.30pm.
What TV channel is Barcelona vs Juventus on and can I live stream it?
- Barcelona vs Juventus will be broadcast live on BT Sport ESPN.
- The coverage will begin at 8pm UK time.
- To stream the match live, footy fans will have to head to BT Sport's official website or visit their mobile app.
Can I watch Barcelona vs Juventus for free?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to spearhead Juventus' attack at the Nou Camp, where he frequently played during his time at Real Madrid.
The Portugal international missed the reverse fixture in October due to a positive coronavirus test.
Juve will be without the services of centre-backs Merih Demiral and Georgio Chiellini, who will miss the match with iliopsoas and hamstring injuries respectively.
Barcelona boss Ronald Koeman, meanwhile, won't be able to call on Ousmane Dembele, who will miss the match with a hamstring injury.
Barcelona – 1/1
Draw – 27/10
Juventus – 12/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article