Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier ring walk time: What exact time will UFC 264 main event start TONIGHT?
CONOR McGREGOR takes on Dustin Poirier in the third bout of their big trilogy TONIGHT.
But what time will the Notorious step inside the Octagon for the big decider and who else is fighting on the bill? We've got you covered here..
BETTING SPECIAL – Get McGregor to win by knockout, TKO or DQ at 40/1
When is Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3?
Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3 takes place on Saturday, July 10.
The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas will play host.
And it's a PACKED house in Vegas with the T-Mobile Arena at full capacity.
What time does Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3 start?
Expect Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3 to start at around 5am BST/ midnight ET.
The bout headlines the UFC 264 card which begins with the early prelims at 11pm BST.
- Early prelims: From 11pm BST
- Prelims: 1am
- Main card: 3am
- Main event: 5am (approx)
- 👊 UFC 264 fight card start times, prelims, live stream and TV channel info for McGregor vs Poirier 3
- 👊 UFC 264 odds free bets and tips for McGregor vs Poirier 3
What TV channel and live stream is Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3 on?
- UFC 264 will be broadcast LIVE on BT Sport Box Office in the UK, with the price confirmed at £19.95 – the same as the first fight.
- The prelims from 1-3am will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- In the US, it'll be live on ESPN+.
- The early prelims will be shown live on UFC Fight Pass app.
What have they said?
McGregor on their second bout, which ended in a Poirier second-round win in January: "It was a fluke win and I'm going to correct it on Saturday night."
YouTuber Jake Paul, who has been involved in a war of words with McGregor: "You can tell Conor has lost 'it'.
"He no longer speaks from a place of authenticity and you can tell he's trying to convince himself of his own lies.
"When we fight I will further expose him for the fraud he is."
What is the UFC 264 fight card and prelims?
- Main card (3am BST/ 10pm ET)
- Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor (Lightweight – Main event)
- Gilbert Burns vs Stephen Thompson (Welterweight – co-main)
- Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy (Heavyweight)
- Irene Aldana vs Yana Kunitskaya (Women Bantamweight)
- Sean O'Malley vs Kris Moutinho (Bantamweight)
- Prelims (1am BST/ 8pm ET)
- Carlos Condit vs Max Griffin (Welterweight)
- Niko Price vs Michel Pereira (Welterweight)
- Ryan Hall vs Illia Topruia (Featherweight)
- Trevin Giles vs Dricus Du Plessis (Middleweight)
- Early prelims (from 11pm BST/ 6pm ET)
- Jennifer Maia vs Jessica Eye (Women Flyweight)
- Omari Akhmedov vs Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera (Flyweight)
- Hu Yaozong vs Alen Amedovski (Middleweight)
Source: Read Full Article