Is Scotland vs South Africa rugby on TV? Channel, live stream FREE, kick-off time and teams for Autumn International
SCOTLAND are looking to continue their good form as they welcome world champions South Africa to Murrayfield.
The Scots took the scalp of Australia with a 15-13 win last weekend as they continue on a positive track under Gregor Townsend.
And Finn Russell says Scotland are looking to make it into the world top five.
The fly-half commented: "We've always been up there in the top 10.
"We want to push to get into the top five, if not higher.
"If we get the next couple of results that we're looking for and go into the Six Nations we'll be on our way up there and I believe we can. We've got a good belief in the squad.
"That game on Sunday was one we potentially might have lost in the past, when the narrow margins would go against us. But now we seem to have changed that.
"There's a lot of excitement building around this team and where we're going.
"We've been building over the last three, four, five years to get to where we are now and it feels like we're starting to turn a corner in terms of getting wins from more of the narrow games, which is great."
The visiting Springboks meanwhile did what they do best as they ground out a 23-18 win against Wales at the Principality stadium last Saturday.
But that match was tinged with controversy after a pitch invader appeared to deprive Liam Williams of a try for the Welsh.
Callum Rowe was pelted with beer by fuming Dragons fans as he was dragged away by security in Cardiff.
What time does Scotland vs South Africa rugby kick off?
- Scotland vs South Africa takes place on Saturday, November 13.
- The match kicks off at 1pm UK time – 3pm in South Africa.
- It will be held at Murrayfield.
- The sides last met in 2018 when the Springboks ran out 26-20 winners at the same venue.
What TV channel is Scotland vs South Africa rugby on and can I live stream it?
- Scotland vs South Africa rugby is not on regular UK television.
- However, it is available to live stream on Amazon Prime Video.
- If you have a Smart TV you can also install Amazon Prime Video directly onto your television.
Can I watch Scotland vs South Africa rugby for free?
- Yes. First-time subscribers can get a one-month FREE trial of Amazon Prime Video.
- This will revert to a regular £7.99/month subscription if not cancelled before the end of the trial period.
South Africa have made three changes from the team that beat Wales last week.
Former Wasps full-back Willy le Roux replaces Damian Willemse, Elton Jantjies comes in for Handre Pollard at fly-half and Franco Mostert takes takes Lood de Jager's place at lock.
South Africa XV: 15 Willie le Roux, 14 Jesse Kriel, 13 Lukhanyo Am, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Makazole Mapimpi, 10 Elton Jantjies, 9 Herschel Jantjies; 1 Ox Nche, 2 Bongi Mbonambi, 3 Trevor Nyakane, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 5 Franco Mostert, 6 Siya Kolisi (c), 7 Kwagga Smith, 8 Duane Vermeulen.
Replacements: 16 Malcolm Marx, 17 Steven Kitshoff, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Lood de Jager Mostert, 20 Jasper Wiese, 21 Cobus Reinach, 22 Handre Pollard, 23 Frans Steyn.
South Africa 2/5
*Odds from Paddy Power correct as of Wednesday, November 10
Source: Read Full Article