Leicester vs Arsenal FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League game
ARSENAL visit Leicester in a crucial Premier League match.
The Gunners have recovered from losing their first three games and now find themselves in the top half of the table.
Last time out they were comfortable 3-1 winners at home to Aston Villa.
Meanwhile Leicester come into this match off the back of three straight wins, having scored ten goals in the process.
And they're no longer all about Jamie Vardy after Patson Daka netted in the 4-2 win over Man Utd and then followed it up by netting a whopping FOUR goals at Spartak Moscow.
What time does Leicester vs Arsenal kick off?
- Arsenal take on Leicester on Saturday, October 30.
- The match kicks off at 12.30pm UK time.
- It will be played at the King Power Stadium.
- When the sides last met, Arsenal were 3-1 winners in the Midlands.
What TV channel is Leicester vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Arsenal vs Leicester is live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage commences at 11.30am – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Leicester vs Arsenal for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Jamie Vardy came off in the Carabao Cup with a sore knee but looks set to be fit for this game.
Ayoze Perez is a major doubt though, while James Justin, Marc Albrighton and Wesley Fofana are all sidelined.
Pablo Mari and Martin Odegaard missed the win over Leeds through illness and hope to return for the Gunners.
Ben White was forced off in the same game but is set to be fit while Kieran Tierney has an ankle injury.
Source: Read Full Article