Man City vs Tottenham: TV channel, stream, kick-off time, team news for HUGE Premier League match | The Sun
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR will be determined to recover from their humiliating North London derby defeat – but opponents Manchester City have other plans.
Spurs held a 2-0 beating by bitter rivals Arsenal on their own turf.
And it was a result which leaves Antonio Conte's men five points off the Champions League spots having played a game more than fourth place Manchester United.
However, Tottenham can be encouraged by the fact Manchester City suffered a defeat at the hands of the Red Devils in their recent outing.
Furthermore, Spurs have won their last four out of five Premier League matches against City.
But Pep Guardiola's will be highly motivated as they are in need of three points to close the gap on league leaders Arsenal.
Read More on Premier League
Haaland lets hair down in GQ shoot and reveals meditation secret to success
Richarlison deserves three-game ban for ASSAULTINGRamsdale, slams Morgan
When is Man City vs Tottenham?
- Manchester City's mouth-watering match against Tottenham Hotspur takes place on Thursday, January 19.
- It is expected to get underway at 8pm UK time.
- Etihad Stadium in Manchester is allocated arena for this clash and it can host around 53,400 spectators.
- Spurs pulled off a memorable 3-2 win when the sides met last February.
What TV channel is Man City vs Tottenham on and can it be live streamed?
- Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage is scheduled to commence from 7pm UK time – a whole hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the entire action live on the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
- Alternatively, SunSport will have a live blog which readers can follow throughout the match.
What is the team news?
Pep Guardiola could welcome Ruben Dias and John Stones back into the frame after they were both spotted training on Tuesday morning.
But Kevin de Bruyne could miss out as he was absent in that same training session.
Most read in Football
Newcastle 'plotting TRIPLE raid on Chelsea' while Blues eye Noni Madueke
Arsenal make Rice top target and confident of beating Prem duo to signature
Diaby eyed as Mudryk alternative, Gunners LEADING £80m Declan Rice race
Inside Shakira's petty split from Gerard Pique – from diss track to row over doll
Meanwhile, Lucas Moura remains out for Tottenham with an ongoing tendon issue.
However, midfield maestro Rodrigo Bentancur is looking likely to feature after not being risked for last Sunday's derby day defeat to Arsenal.
- Man City 4/11
- Draw 4/1
- Tottenham 7/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article