Premier League LIVE: Stream FREE, scores, TV channel as Arsenal face Brighton & Leicester vs Tottenham – latest updates
THE final round of Premier League fixtures are finally here.
All twenty top-flight teams are in action at the same time this afternoon (4pm), with the race for the top-four still to be decided.
Follow ALL the action and goals as they go in with our live blog below…
- Arsenal vs Brighton – Sky Sports Arena
- Aston Villa vs Chelsea – Sky Sports Action
- Fulham vs Newcastle – Sky Sports Mix (FREE to Sky customers)
- Leeds vs West Brom – BT Sport 2 (FREE to ee customers)
- Leicester vs Tottenham – Sky Sports Football
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports Main Event
- Man City vs Everton – Sky Sports Premier League
- Sheffield Utd vs Burnley – BT Sport 3 (FREE to ee customers)
- West Ham vs Southampton – Sky One (FREE to Sky customers)
- Wolves vs Man Utd (FREE to ee customers)
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
- Sam Dymond
Welcome to SunSport’s live coverage of the final day of the Premier League season.
Yes, this most unusual, truncated, action-packed campaign has reached its conclusion so settle in for one last afternoon of drama.
The title may be won, the runners-up spot assured, and the relegated teams confirmed, but there is still plenty to play for on matchday 38.
There’s the race to reach the Champions League, the battle for a place in the Europa League, and the scrap to avoid the Europa Conference League.
There’s a Golden Boot to be won, records – both wanted and unwanted – to be made, and emotional goodbyes to be said.
So whether you’re here to see which two teams from Chelsea, Liverpool and Leicester make the top four, who fluffs their lines from the chasing pack, or whether Fulham manage to make it to ten home goals for the season, stick with us for the duration of this momentous day.
We’ll bring you the key moments from all ten matches, and keep you in the loop as to where sides stand in the table as the goals go in – so for one final time in 2020-21, here we go!
Source: Read Full Article