Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel & More Hawkeye Footage Unveiled Disney+ Day
On Disney+ Day, the studio dropped a lengthy piece of never-before-seen footage toward the end of its presentation with a look at its coming 2022 Marvel series — Moon Knight, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel — as well as great chase scene from the upcoming series Hawkeye which debuts on Nov 24.
The clip is forthcoming and we’ll update when it drops.
Among the new stuff, there was a quick glimpse of Oscar Isaac as Moon Knight, a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. The multiple identities who live inside him find themselves thrust into a deadly war of the gods against the backdrop of modern and ancient Egypt.
“The voice in your head, it devours you,” says Isaac in a voiceover. The series is directed by Mohamed Diab.
Disney+ Day: Full Slate Of New Content Unveiled, Company-Wide Promotions Include Discounted Streaming Subscription
The clip then segues to She-Hulk where see Tatiana Maslany in the title role. “I’m Jennifer Walters. I’m a normal lawyer. Well, not that normal.”
Disney+ Day: Deadline’s Complete Coverage
“This transformations are triggered by anger and fear,” says Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk.
Maslany then recites the signature Hulk catch-phrase from the late ’70s TV series, “Don’t make me angry…you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.”
Walters as an attorney specializes in superhuman-oriented legal cases. Also starring in the series is Tim Roth reprising his role from The Incredible Hulk 2008 movie, Abomination. Kat Coiro and Anu Valia direct with Jessica Gao serving as head writer.
We also get a sneak peak at Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel, a 16-year-old Pakistani American from Jersey City, who is an aspiring artist, an avid gamer and a voracious fan-fiction scribe, who is also a huge fan of the Avengers, especially Captain Marvel. Kamala has always struggled to find her place in the world—that is, until she gets super powers like the heroes she’s always looked up to. We see her suited up in the clip. The series is written by Bisha K. Ali and episodes are directed by Adil El Arbi & Bilall Fallah, Meera Menon and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy.
Hawkeye is set in post-blip New York City where Clint Barton aka Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. But when a threat from his past shows up, Hawkeye reluctantly teams up with 22-year-old skilled archer Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld) to unravel a criminal conspiracy. “I’m sorry Kate, I’m not a role model to anyone,” Clint tells Kate. In the new clip, Clint and Kate stead an old Cadillac and are pursued by thugs. She learns during the way that the arrows Clint has are actually explosive ones. “Be careful, they’re not regular arrows,” Clint tells her. “Are there arrows more dangerous as that one,” asks Kate after taking out a vehicle. The scene is great homage to old 1970s Steve McQueen movies.
Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton and Alaqua Cox also star. Episodes are directed by Rhys Thomas and directing duo Bert and Bertie.
Other news Disney+ Marvel projects teased on the streamer’s two-year anniversary day:
- Echo, starring Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez, who will be introduced in Hawkeye
- Ironheart, a series starring Dominique Thorne as Riri Williams, a genius inventor who creates the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man
- Agatha: House of Harkness, a series starring Kathryn Hahn as her character from WandaVision. Jac Schaefer returns as head writer.
- Secret Invasion, the new series whereby Samuel L. Jackson reprises his role as Nick Fury and re-teams with Captain Marvel‘s Ben Mendelsohn aks Skrull Talos. At the center of the series is a faction of shape-shifting Skrulls who have been infiltrating Earth for years.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special written by the franchise pic’s architect James Gunn.
- X-Men ‘97: a new animated series that explores new stories in the iconic ‘90s timeline of the original series. Beau DeMayo is head writer.
- What If…? (Season 2): After enlisting the Guardians of the Multiverse to stop Infinity Ultron, The Watcher returns in Season 2 of What If…? to meet new heroes and explore more strange new worlds. Directed by Bryan Andrews with AC Bradley serving as head writer.
- Spider-Man: Freshman Year: a new animated series that follows Peter Parker on his way to becoming Spider-Man, harkening back to the character’s comic book roots. Jeff Trammel serves as head writer.
- I Am Groot: a series of original shorts exploring Baby Groot’s glory days growing up, and getting into trouble, among the stars. Directed by Kirsten Lepore.
- Marvel Zombies: a new animated series that re-imagines the Marvel universe as a new generation of heroes battle against an ever-spreading zombie scourge. Directed by Bryan Andrews.
Must Read Stories
Hollywood’s Covid Protocols & Mandatory Vaccinations Extended To January 15
MGM Wins Four-Bidder Battle For Jason Momoa-Dave Bautista Buddy Action-Comedy Pitch
‘Obi-Wan’ News, ‘Predator’ Prequel, ‘Spiderwick Chronicles’ Series Among Reveals
‘Station 19’ Original Exits As Series Reveals Who Dies In Latest ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Crossover
Read More About:
Source: Read Full Article