David Fuller: Bedsit Killer admits murdering two women and having sex with their bodies and defiling corpses at morgue

A NECROPHILIAC has this afternoon sensationally admitted murdering two women in their homes 34 years ago before having sex with their bodies.

Monster David Fuller, 67, bludgeoned Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce to death in their Kent flats in 1987.

After their deaths, he defiled dozens of corpses at mortuaries he had access to through his work as a hospital electrician.

Fuller initially pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

However, he suddenly admitted murdering the women today.

He will die behind bars.

Jurors today heard his DNA was found at both murder scenes.

However, he was only linked to the killings three decades later.

After his arrest, disgusted cops found four hard drives packed with indecent images and video of the defendant abusing dead bodies.


Fuller, from Heathfield, he changed his plea four days into his trial.

As the charges were put to him again, he pulled down his mask and replied "guilty" to both.

The murders were one of the UK's longest unsolved double homicide cases.

Both women lived alone in ground-floor flats less than a mile apart in Tunbridge Wells and worked in the town – although they didn't know each other.

Wendy was found dead in her bloodstained bed on the morning of June 23, 1987.

There were signs of blunt force trauma to her head, and she'd been strangled. Detectives found evidence of a vile sexual assault carried out after her death.

Caroline, 20, went missing after being dropped off by a taxi outside her home on November 24 that year.


Neighbours allegedly heard "high-pitched screams of terror".

Her naked body was later discovered in a water-filled dyke at St Mary-in-the-Marsh on December 15, 1987.

The court heard a man matching Fuller's description was seen prowling the Tunbridge Wells area at the time of the killings.

He lived with his then-wife just two miles away from the bedsits where both Caroline and Wendy lived.

On the night Wendy died, a man who looked like Fuller was seen peering at a woman through a window.

Caroline also reported a "prowler" outside her home just a month before she vanished, it was heard.

Under the law, Fuller's abuse of dozens of female corpses carries a maximum of just two years in prison.

He defiled bodies of all ages.

But he is likely to face a whole-life prison term for the murders, meaning he will never be freed.

Prosecutor Duncan Aitkinson QC said specially-trained officers are helping the families of all victims through the "very difficult task" of preparing statements on the impact.

Sentencing will now take place at a later date and Fuller was remanded in custody.

The defendant is believed to be currently held at London's high security Belmarsh Prison.

    Source: Read Full Article